Welcome to H-Town Food Reviews! Our team of eaters will be spanning the Houston area seeking out restaurants to undergo our test! We try and write our reviews through the eyes of the everyday restaurant patron. We look for the same things you do, because we're just like you, only we happen to have a website.
We are currently the #1 ranked Houston area food website on Urbanspoon
, a popular food review website. Click here
to add us as a friend on Urbanspoon.com!
The list of restaurants we've reviewed is small, but growing! Please check back frequently for more Htown Food Reviews!
Total Number of Reviews: 15
Most Recent 9 Restaurants We've Reviewed. Click the restaurant name for complete review:
- Backstreet Cafe, which is an upscale American restaurant in River Oaks. They serve the most wonderful, gourmet food, which is heavy on portion size, and light on snobbery.--December 26th, 2009
- Lemon Tree, a Peruvian restaurant in the Greater Memorial area. The atmosphere was nice, the portion size was pretty good, but we just didn't taste much flavore beyond lemon and garlic.--November 15th, 2009
- Pronto Cucino, an Italian Rrestaurant with locations in Montrose, Rice Village, and Spring Branch. It was upscale food in a downscale location, and at reasonable prices.--October 26th, 2009
- Dolce Vita, an Italian Restaurant in Montrose. The food was delicious and the environment was quaint and romantic.--September 17th, 2009
- The Chocolate Bar, a Dessert Place River Oaks and Rice Village. Recipient of our first Perfect 10 score! The Chocolate Bar is Houston's ultimate destination for dessert.--August 30th, 2009
- Little Big's, a Slider's and fries place in Montrose. Good sliders, cheap drinks, and a relaxed atmosphere makes this dive run by a gourmet chef a neighborhood favorite.--August 27th, 2009
- The Red Lion Pub, a British Pub in River Oaks. It was a great place to have a drink with friends, but the food was pretty terrible.--August 23rd, 2009
- Katz's, a Jewish Deli in Montrose area We thought the food was good, but awfully expensive.--August 13th, 2009
- Texas Borders, a Sports Bar in Katy. We thought the food was pretty good, especially the fries and onion rings, and it was very kid-friendly.--July 31st, 2009
See All 15 restaurants by: